ISO 9001:2008- In-depth Knowledge, Understanding & Competency On Demand Seminar
ISO 9001 is an internationally accepted quality management certification system that is used to define, identify, and confirm quality benchmarks within organizations.
Attendees of this 2-hour informative On Demand session will obtain a working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, and be equipped with the valuable information necessary to implement the new ISO 9001:2008 requirements. Gain insight on how to apply ISO 9001 to your existing Quality Management System (QMS).
Discussion topics will include:
- ISO 9001:2008 & Amendment Overview
- Transition Period for Existing & New Certifications
- Transition guidelines, rules & requirements
- Impact on sector-specific and other related ISO Standards
- Impact on organization(s)... Manufacturing and Service Organization
- Impact on Internal audits and auditors
- Out-Put Matters: What is new with "Process Approach" methodology
- Managing for sustained success for organization. ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9004:2009
- ISO 9001:2008 Clause-by Clause Review
- Changes Highlights
- Intent, rationale and nature of changes
- Strategy for evaluation and "conformance to amended text & notes"
- Certification Body (Registrar) Point of View
- Planning for Implementation / Transition to ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2015... Outsourcing Vs Off-shoring, Internet effect, Sarbanes-Oxley, CMMI etc.
- ISO 10014:2006... Guidelines for realizing financial and economic benefits
- Strategy for ensuring "benefits / effectiveness of amended text & notes"
- TÜV SÜD America's Insight Auditing® Approach - TÜV SÜD IDEAL Process
- New Sources of Information for reference and additional Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- TÜV SÜD Insight Auditing" - Moving beyond the checklist to the IDEAL Process
- And more.
Who Should Attend:
Professionals involved in implementing, maintaining, and auditing quality management systems for companies certified, or looking to be certified, to the requirements of ISO 9001.
About Our Subject Matter Expert:
Gurdeep S. Mahal, PE, is an ISO 9001 Program Manager and certified lead auditor for TÜV SÜD America. He is responsible for managing ISO 9001-related auditing activities, business development, and ensuring competency levels for involved third party auditors. Gurdeep is a Registered Professional Engineer, ANAB Lead Auditor, ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), and senior member of ASQ. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering. He is the chairman of the Recertification Committee of American Society of Quality (ASQ), Granite State section 104. Gurdeep has over 34 years work experience in Quality Systems, Quality Engineering, and Quality Management fields, including sixteen 16 years at TÜV SÜD America.
What is On Demand?
Now you have the option to view pre-recorded webinars and online seminars, all you need is a computer with a high-speed Internet connection and speakers to view our webinars anytime!
|TÜV SÜD America Clients
|TÜV SÜD America Non-Clients
How much do you know about the ISO 9001:2008 standard?
Take our online, self-learning assessment to find out.
This 30-minute session will test your knowledge and evaluate your in-depth understanding of ISO 9001:2008. You will be given a quiz consisting of 20 randomly selected multiple-choice questions. Answer 80% of them correctly to achieve a passing score.
If you miss obtaining a passing grade, you will be allowed to retake the exam again and again until you achieve the 80% competency level. After each quiz, you can review the correct responses for any questions answered incorrectly to increase your comprehension skills.
For more details, click here.